Guy, having joined PGC Advocacy in 2021, is one of our Senior Professionals. He practises as a County Court Advocate for Ashley Taylors Legal Limited and has been called to the Bar by Middle Temple. Guy enjoys a broad range of instructions from small claims trials and landlord and tenant hearings, to paper instructions and the provision of business advice. He is also a Visiting Lecturer with the University of Law’s Leeds Campus.
Guy is also the founder of UKParalegal offering services directly to professional clients and is a fellow of the Institute of Paralegals.
He is able to provide tutoring in a broad spectrum of LL.B. content as well as a range of professional syllabus areas. Guy particularly enjoys working with students in Contract, Tort, Land, Criminal and Trusts, where his approach is to “build on the basics” by applying the Law to common, real-life examples. He also has the knack for applying himself to dissertations and new, specialised topics.
You can see a list of Guy’s notable achievements below;
- Bar Professional Training Course – Very Competent, Nottingham Trent University.
- LL.M. – Distinction, Nottingham Trent University.
- Graduate Diploma in Law – Commendation at Nottingham Trent University.
- Psychology and Sociology BA (Hons) – Upper Second Class Honours at University of Exeter.
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- The Institute of Paralegals (Fellow)
- The Professional Paralegal Register
- County Court Advocate, Ashley Taylors Legal Ltd.
- Visiting Lecturer, The University of Law.
Outside of work Guy enjoys creative writing projects and spending time with his family.