Adriana practises as a County Court Advocate for Ashley Taylors Legal Limited and has been called to the Bar by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. She is bilingual, her native language being Spanish. Her current interests are in Data Privacy and artificial intelligence. She is working towards a CIPP/E accreditation.
Adriana can provide tutoring in any core area of law, as well as optional modules in Intellectual Property Law and associated disciplines. She is also available as a Spanish translator should you wish to specifically instruct another PGC Professional who does not speak Spanish.
- Bar Professional Training Course – Competent, The University of Law.
- LLB (Hons) Law – 2:1, Bournemouth University.
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.
- The International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- County Court Advocate, Ashley Taylors Legal Limited
Outside of work, Adriana volunteers at Samaritans as a listener and enjoys setting up fitness classes online and around Maidenhead.